Select a ticket type. Once you’ve completed your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with print-at-home tickets. Don’t forget to print them before your visit!
SNAP benefits recipients can show his or her EBT card and a valid state-issued ID at the museum front desk to receive $2 general admission for the card holder and five additional people.
- Adults: $12
- Children 12 and younger: $10 *
- Seniors 60 and older: $10
- Teachers: $10
- Little Rock City Employees: $10
- Active and Retired Military: $10
* Children under 12 months of age are admitted free
** Must provide current ID