*Please note, if you book a birthday party between October 1 – November 13, the downstairs portion of the museum will be closed due to construction. Saturday, November 19 we will reopen the downstairs and debut our two-story, three-tower climbing structure!
Discovery Party Package ($250 non-museum members/ $225 museum members)
This party package includes:
- Various invitations available via email
- Private party room reserved for two hours.
- Party host/hostess.
- Admission for 20 guests (including birthday child, family members & adults) to the Museum of Discovery for the entire day of the party. Each family unit will socially distance at their own table.
- Supplies: plates, napkins, utensils & Museum of Discovery decorations table coverings.
- Souvenir Museum of Discovery cups.
- Birthday party features/themes can be added for $60 (features/themes listed below). Some features have an additional materials fee.
Animal Adventures Party — If you have an animal fan in the family, this is the party for them. Your party will be hosted by one of our own Animal Rescuers! From creepy and crawly to cuddly and cute your guests will meet a maximum of four animal residents of the Museum of Discovery up close and personal. There will be lots of time for pictures and games as they meet a variety of members of the animal kingdom! This party is recommended for ages 3-12.
Frozen Science Party — Let it go and let it snow at this party! We’ve got the ticket to create a magical and science-filled day for your little princess or prince. Enjoy a frozen science demo with liquid nitrogen. There is a $40 upcharge for liquid nitrogen ice cream. This party is recommended for ages 3-12.
Mad Scientist Party — Do you have your own little Mad Scientist at home? Encourage their genius with a Mad Scientist Party! Your party will be hosted by one of our own Mad Scientists who will lead your guests through a variety of exciting experiments and activities. You and your guests will have a maddening good time! There is a $20 upcharge for slime. This party is recommended for ages 4-12.
LEGO Engineering Party — Create. Play. Build. Does your child love LEGOs? If so, this party is for them! Your guests will have the opportunity to take part in exciting build challenges. From creating and testing LEGO racers to building your very own city, zoo or theme park, our staff will lead your guests through a variety of activities designed to unleash their inner engineer! This party is recommended for ages 4-12.
For questions, call Beth Nelsen at 501-537-3073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birthday cake & any other beverages (coke, sprite, juice, milk, etc.)
- Any outside food (pizza, sandwiches, chips/dip, etc.)
- Full amount is required at the time of booking.
- A full refund will be issued minus $100 administration fee if cancellation is made three weeks prior to your party
- No refund will be issued should you cancel your party less than three weeks prior to the party date
- Rescheduled parties made one week prior to the party date will include a $50 administration fee
- Cancellations or refund requests must be submitted to Beth Nelsen by phone (501-537-3073) or email (email@example.com)
- Please keep additional décor to table tops only
- Please do NOT use tape, push pins or tacks to hang items on walls or cabinets
- Please be aware of the two hour schedule. Another party may be scheduled in the same room after your party
- You may arrive 30 minutes before the party is scheduled to begin to decorate
- Additional party guests may NOT use a Museum Membership for admission to the party
- Actual party room will be assigned one week prior to the party date