The Museum of Discovery is a great place to host a child’s birthday party. We have a full range of themes and services to make your party the ultimate in museum fun.
The Museum of Discovery offers two party package options:
Discovery Party Package ($300 non-museum members/ $275 museum members)
This party package includes:
- Various Invitations available via email
- Private Party Room reserved for two hours
- Party Host/Hostess
- Admission for 30 guests (including birthday child, family members and adults) to the Museum of Discovery for the entire day of the party. There will be a $10 charge for every additional guest
- Beverage: water & lemonade
- Supplies: Plates, napkins, utensils and Museum of Discovery decorations table coverings
- Souvenir Museum of Discovery cups
- Birthday party features/themes can be added for an additional $60 or $100 free (features/themes listed below)
Big Bang Party Package ($400 non-museum members/$375 museum members)
This party package includes:
- Everything in the Discovery Party Package
- Birthday party feature/theme of your your choice (listed below)
- Admission for 40 guests (including birthday child, family members and adults) to the Museum of Discovery for the entire day of the party. There will be a $10 charge for every additional guest
About Birthday Features/Themes
- Each feature/theme is a 30 minute presentation within the two- hour party. They are included in the Big Bang Party Package and can be added to the Discovery Party Package for an additional $60 or $100 fee.
- A gift relating to the feature/theme
Super Power Party — Give your superhero a super party at Museum of Discovery! We’ll explore super powers such as electricity, heat resistance and lasers as well as meet some animals that have inspired super heroes. We might even need the birthday boy or girl to save the day with the help of science! This party is recommended for ages 4-12.
LEGO Engineering Party — Create. Play. Build. Does your child love LEGOs? If so, this party is for them! Your guests will have the opportunity to take part in exciting build challenges. From creating and testing LEGO racers to building your very own city, zoo or theme park, our staff will lead your guests through a variety of activities designed to unleash their inner engineer! This party is recommended for ages 4-12.
Frozen Science Party — Let it go and let it snow at this party! We’ve got the ticket to create a magical and science-filled day for your little princess or prince. Enjoy a frozen science demo with dry ice, make snow with the help of some cool chemistry and eat ice cream that is made in front of you using liquid nitrogen. This party is recommended for ages 3-12.
Mad Scientist Party — Do you have your own little Mad Scientist at home? Encourage their genius with a Mad Scientist Party! Your party will be hosted by one of our own Mad Scientists who will lead your guests through a variety of exciting experiments and activities. You and your guests will have a maddening good time! This party is recommended for ages 4-12.
Animal Adventures Party — If you have an animal fan in the family, this is the party for them. Your party will be hosted by one of our own Animal Rescuers! From creepy and crawly to cuddly and cute your guests will meet a maximum of four animal residents of the Museum of Discovery up close and personal. There will be lots of time for pictures and games as they meet a variety of members of the animal kingdom! This party is recommended for ages 3-12.
For questions, call Beth Nelsen at 501.214.1122 or email email@example.com.
- Birthday cake & any other beverages (coke, sprite, juice, milk, etc.)
- Any outside food (pizza, sandwiches, chips/dip, etc.)
- Full amount is required at the time of booking.
- A full refund will be issued minus $100 administration fee if cancellation is made three weeks prior to your party
- No refund will be issued should you cancel your party less than three weeks prior to the party date
- Rescheduled parties made one week prior to the party date will include a $50 administration fee
- Cancellations or refund requests must be submitted to Beth Nelsen by phone (501-396-5073) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please keep additional décor to table tops only
- Please do NOT use tape, push pins or tacks to hang items on walls or cabinets
- Please be aware of the two hour schedule. Another party may be scheduled in the same room after your party
- You may arrive 30 minutes before the party is scheduled to begin to decorate
- Additional party guests may NOT use a Museum Membership for admission to the party
- Actual party room will be assigned one week prior to the party date