The above link will take you to a ticket purchasing calendar. Select July 30 as the date and then choose Science After Dark admission.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask. Bring your own mask or purchase a disposable mask for $2 at the admissions desk.
- Masks must cover your nose and face. Beer, wine and cocktails will be sold. You may temporarily remove your mask to sip your drink. However, there must be six feet of distance between yourself and guests not in your party.
- Attendance will be limited so we encourage guests to purchase tickets online (members, there is a free ticket reservation option for you.)
- Staff will sanitize the museum before and after the event and may temporarily close a gallery, exhibit or activity to clean.
- Any guest not adhering to rules will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
Science After Dark is for ages 21 and up. Admission is $5 or free for members. Tickets may be purchased at the door or online.
About Science After Dark
Who says the Museum of Discovery is only for kids?!? Not the hundreds of 21-and-older science-and-fun lovers who attend Science After Dark each month. Because, science is fun … at any age! Science After Dark provides visitors the opportunity to have fun and learn about science in a unique setting. Museum educators pick a science-related topic and build an entertaining, interactive evening around it. You never know what will sprout, pop, fizzle, or glow. We invite you to discover the science of having fun with a cocktail in your hand. And beyond the themed activities each month, Science After Dark admission ($5, free for members) includes access to all museum galleries and our 90-plus hands-on, interactive exhibits.