The Museum of Discovery is a non-profit organization which is certified tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service code. One of the ways we support the cultural and economic vitality of our community is by supporting other non-profit organizations in their fundraising activities. Because of the number of request for donations, we are not able to honor every request. We give priority to organizations directly benefiting children (i.e., libraries; youth centers; public and private schools; etc.), and donations that promote the Museum of Discovery through advertising or other means.
- All donation requests must be in writing on the requesting organization's letterhead.
- The Museum of Discovery does not accept donation requests via email, fax or telephone.
- Requests should include the name of the non-profit organization, date of the fundraiser, the purpose and beneficiary of the fundraiser, contact name, day-time phone number, email address, and an address to which the donations should be sent.
- Proof of 501(c)(3) non-profit status must be attached to all requests.
- Organizations that do not submit all of the required documents will not be considered for a donation from the Museum of Discovery.
- Requests for donations should be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the event date. The donation will be mailed approximately on the 1st of the month prior to the event.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to the Museum of Discovery’s mission.
- Requests will be served on a first-come, first served basis.
- Requests made for individuals or families, door prizes, reward or incentive programs, political parties, or for-profit organizations will not be considered.
- No monetary donations are given.
- One request per organization will be considered per calendar year.
Please mail donation requests to:
Museum of Discovery
500 President Clinton Ave., Suite 150
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
(Requests received via email, fax, or telephone will not be accepted.)